What is SEO?
SEO stands Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing
Your website should attract new potential customers by achieving:
– Quality of Traffic
– Quantity of Traffic
– % of Organic compared with Paid, Social, Email, etc.
One way to do so is by showing up in search results. Methods of making your website appear when people search for the things you sell like children’s clothes are called search engine optimization, or SEO for short.
Think of it this way, SEO is like a shop window display — you want to make the shop window display interesting and attractive.
Keep-up yourself updated with the latest Google Algorithm changes by visiting Google Algorithm History and make necessary changes to your SEO strategy as required.
- Set up GSC and Bing Webmaster tools
- Set up Google Analytics
- Generate and submit a sitemap
- Create a Robots.txt file
- Install and configure an SEO plugin (WordPress)
- Check Search Console for manual actions
- Make sure that your website is indexed
SEO Basic Tools
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Semrush Organic Research Tool
- Identify your competitors
- Find question keywords
- Conduct a keyword gap analysis
- Analyze the intent of pages that rank
- Find long-fail keyword variations
- Prioritize by search volume and keyword difficulty
- Find your main ‘money’ keywords
- Create a keyword map
Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
- Semrush Keyword Magic Tool
- Semrush Keyword Gap Tool Google Ads
- Semrush Topic Research
- People Also Ask
- Answer The Public
- Leverage “Inspect URL” feature in GSC
- Check for duplicate versions of your site
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly
- Identify and fix broken links
- Check your site’s loading speed
- Use an SEO-friendly URL structure
- Find and fix orphaned pages
- Make sure you are using HTTPS
- Find and fix crawl errors
- Check canonical tags
- Check the page depth
- Add structured data
Technical SEO Tools
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- PageSpeed Insights
- Google’s Mobile-Friendly test
- Semrush Site Audit
- Structured Data Markup Helper
- Markle Schema Markup Generator
On-Page and Content
- Fix duplicate, missing, and truncated title tags
- Find and fix duplicate or missing meta descriptions
- Run a content audit and prune content
- Optimize images for SEO
- Organize topic clusters
- Find and fix keyword cannibalization
- Find and fix multiple H1 tags
- Update outdated content
- Improve title tags, meta descriptions, and page content
- Improve content readability
On-Page and Content Tools
- Semrush Content Audit
- Semrush Topic Research
- SEO Writing Assistant
- On Page SEO Checker
Off Page SEO
- Analyze your competitor’s link profile
- Implement the Skyscraper technique
- Target your competitors’ broken backlinks
- Conduct a link intersect analysis
- Set up and optimize Google Business Profile
- Turn unlinked mentions into links
- Leverage digital PR
Off Page SEO Tools
- Semrush Backlink Audit
- Semrush Backlink Analytics
- Semrush Backlink Gap
- Semrush Link Building Tool
- Google Business Profile
How SEO works?
SEO is about using the right words and serving relevant information to your potential customers on your websites.
- Organic Search
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Link Building
- Keyword Research / Strategy
- SEO Case Studies
- Yahoo and Bing SEO
Organic search results refers unpaid results (known as natural or organic.
On a typical Google search result page, the first three results are promoted. meaning advertisers paid bid and paid for. Ads with no “Ad” sign means the result is organic.
Getting on page one paid search is easy whereas to achieve similar results on organic, It is time-consuming, requires a huge amount of research and producing unique quality content.
I personally think Paid ads can get us 1st-page search results fast, easy and is short term whereas thinking organic is long term traffic and difficult to obtain.
On- Page SEO
Make your content easily accessible to search engines. Our team is ready to implement solutions to boost your rankings and improve your performance.
An essential part of any successful SEO strategy, let’s build your internal link profile to add significance to your page keywords listed within search engines.
Search Engine Optimization is fundamental to success. Our SEO strategies will earn your site a higher ranking in search results. We’ll provide a full SEO keyword rankings report, a link building profile report and indexed page information. Our customer-focused team will improve your traffic flow and increase sales for your web-based operations.
SEO is the lifeline of online marketing. We offer our valued clients a high quality and affordable package. Leave the rest up to us as our experts are trained on the latest guidelines from all major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo.
Keyword Research / Strategy
One of the most Important SEO elements is the target keywords. Let our team determine the best strategy for all your link building activities to increase your search engine ranking and organic traffic.
Bonus -> Positive methods to increase website visibility
- Make sure your website contains useful information like inventory, selection, pricing, location, and hours.
- Must have Google my business listing if your business has physical locations and monitored on a consistent basis.
- Create short, meaningful page titles.
- Use page headings that convey the subject of the page.
- Include a detailed “About Us” section that includes contact information, A description of your business, Countries where you operate if relevant, and, if it applies, store locations and opening hours.
- Link Internally.
- Target long-tail keywords.
- If your website contains images and videos, make sure you describe them with alt text tags and other attributes to ensure that Google understands what they’re about and that users with disabilities can also access the content.
- You should also make sure to use images to illustrate what you are selling and describe the items using keywords such as brands, colors, and descriptions of the items.
- Additionally, you’ll want to pay close attention to image accuracy, descriptive wording, and relevancy of page titles.
- Post Content on LinkedIn
- Implement Schema Microdata.
- Make sure your website is optimized to load fast and provide an exceptional user experience.
- Analyze Analytics data on a constant basis.